Food & beverage containers
Henkel is the worldwide leader of products, services and technical expertise for the food and beverage container industry.
Henkel offers a variety of solutions for aluminum and steel container applications, including beer and beverage cans, food cans, aerosol containers and the new aluminum bottle can.
Our product line includes post lubricants, cupper lubricants, bodymaker coolants and washer chemicals.
From bio-stable lubricants to next generation mobility enhancers, Henkel has a proven track record of delivering new and innovative technologies to keep pace with can makers’ changing requirements.
Our customers’ demands for increased line speeds, reduced maintenance, longer tool life and greener, more environmentally friendly processes drive our product development strategy.
Additionally, our experienced and dedicated technical service representatives provide hands-on help to ensure customers’ needs are meet anywhere in the world.
Henkel offers a variety of solutions for aluminum and steel container applications including beer and beverage cans, food cans, aerosol containers and the new aluminum bottle can.
When Henkel’s lubricants are paired with the company’s washer technologies, the outcome forms a unique package for the metal packaging industry, saving process costs and adding value to customers’ production. Additionally, the company offers a complete line of process control equipment to streamline production.
Aluminum Applications – Henkel offers the full front-end supply for the two-piece beverage can industry. When Henkel’s lubricants are paired with the company’s washer technologies, the outcome forms a unique package for the can making industry. Solutions for aluminum applications include:
- Lubricants – Henkel offers total system synergy with DTI® post lubricants, DTI® cupping lubricants and DTI® bodymaker coolants.
- Washer Chemicals – With innovative developments in Ridoline® cleaners, superior mobility enhancers and Alodine® conversion coatings, Henkel offers a unique line of products that reduce costs and are environmentally safe.
Tin-Plate Steel Applications – Henkel offers the full line of product solutions for tin-plate cans, including DTI® lubricants, Ridoline® cleaners and mobility enhancers.
Equipment Offerings – Henkel offers a full range of process control systems and application equipment for the food and beverage container industry. Offerings include:
- Lineguard® Process Control Systems
- Lineguard® Smart ControlTM
- Henkel Auto-Titrator
- Henkel Appli-Coater®
Henkel’s metal packaging solutions offer numerous benefits, including:
Performance Driven Products
- Increases production speed and maximize efficiency
- Low applied cost
- Reduces down-time, spoilage and waste
- Extend tool life
Global Technology Leader
- Large investment of R&D resources around the world
- Continual innovation of new and improved products
- Partnership programs for new and emerging packaging technologies
- Dedicated and experienced technical service team
- Industry experts
- Wide range of laboratory and analytical services available
Emphasis on Safety and Environment
- New technologies are safer to handle
- Raw materials that have less impact on the environment
- Chemical safety and handling training available
Henkel offers customers solutions from several of its proven and trusted brands for the food and beverage industry, including Alodine®, DTI®, Lineguard® and P3®.
Alodine® – Henkel offers Alodine®, an environmentally sound, chrome-free conversion coating for a variety of aluminum metal packaging applications. Alodine® was developed to address special requirements posed by the chemical pretreatment of aluminum and other light metals.
DTI® – Henkel’s diverse product line of drawing to ironing lubricants offers numerous benefits and solutions for the metal packaging industry.
Lineguard® – Henkel full line of process equipment and controllers have proven to be valuable and reliable in many customer facilities around the globe. The automatic process control and monitoring systems offer the most advanced chemical process control, testing equipment and data management solutions.
P3® – Henkel’s P3® brand line of in-process cleaners, corrosion preventatives and chemical specialty products provides total solutions for metal packaging customers.
View Food & beverage containers Products