Chassis & wheel
Henkel provides global solutions for customers responsible for the design, production and finishing of automotive components for chassis, frame and wheel systems.
Our adhesives, coatings, lubricants and pretreatment products contribute to stronger and more corrosion resistant struts, brakes, wheels, frames, corner modules, steering gears and related components.
In addition, our advanced metal bonding adhesives, sealants, and NVH parts make frame and chassis components lighter, stronger, stiffer and quieter.
Our metalworking coolants, lubricants, and hydroforming products are designed to produce quality parts and reduce overall manufacturing costs. Whether you require an anti-corrosion coating for metal or simply a clean surface prior to paint – Henkel surface treatments deliver results.
Products and Applications:
Chemical Specialties - Henkel’s chemical specialty products and services have a sustained, proven reputation for performance. The company’s experts work to ensure products meet customers’ application and quality needs. Henkel provides chemical specialty solutions for common and unique challenges faced by the automotive industry.
Engineering Adhesives - Henkel provides a vast line of advanced-technology adhesives for automotive chassis and wheel applications. The adhesives are available in a variety of product types including:
Lubricants – Henkel’s lubricants offer an array of products and services for chassis and wheel applications such as metal production, forming, machining, grinding, corrosion protection and in-process cleaning. The lubricant and metalworking fluids product line includes solutions for:
- Bulk deformation
- Rust preventatives
Metal Pretreatment – For steel, galvanized, aluminum or plastic, Henkel is the world market leader with the most complete line of cleaning, conditioning and conversion coating processes. The surface treatment product line includes solutions such as:
- Acid and alkaline cleaners
- Non-chrome passivates
- Chrome-free conversion coatings
- Manganese phosphates
- Nano-ceramic pretreatments
- Non-chrome post-treatments
- Plastic pretreatments
- Surface conditioners
- Zinc and iron phosphate coatings
Henkel’s solutions for chassis and wheel systems offer numerous benefits including:
- Offers safer ways to use chemistries
- Reduces operator exposure
Improved Operating Efficiency
- Offers automation for process control and cost reductions
- Provides technical support to maximize in-plant operation efficiency
- Develops products designed for bath life extension without use of routine tank side additives
- Reduces operator exposure and offers safer ways to use chemistries without loss of performance
- Reduces operating expenses – time, energy and manpower
- Offers complete source for chemical technologies
- Develops custom solutions to improve vehicle design, performance and process for its automotive and transportation industry partners
- Provides unmatched research, design and testing capabilities
- Decreases overall operating expenses
- Increases plant profitability
- Increases operation up time
- Operations throughout the world to serve customers globally
- Project management using worldwide resources
View Chassis & wheel Products