During flooring manufacturing, it depends on quality, productivity and security in production. These arguments became more important through the development of new adhesive systems.
Thus, customized reactive PUR-Hotmelts are used more and more. They combine the advantages of thermoplastic hotmelts (high green strength already after cooling) with chemical setting liquid systems (additional crosslinking).
At the end of the day they provide for a high reliability against environmental impact.
- Purmelt adhesives are ready-to-use meaning no additional mixing is required.
- They adhere to most diverse materials, offer high green strength, short setting times and allow a rational Inline production.
- Very short pressing times, reduced standstills during cleaning and a high machine speed lead to lower production costs and make the whole production process very economical.
- After the setting, they convince of an extraordinary resistance against humidity, heat and cold.
- They are also resistant against oils and many solvents.
- Bondings achieve a high final strength.
- Humidity will not infiltrate due to Purmelt, so the substrates do not swell and tensions caused through drying processes do not occur.
By this broad range of advantages Purmelt adhesives convince especially where quality is in demand.
View Flooring manufacturing Products