Aircraft metal processing lines
Henkel has a wide array of neutral, alkaline or acid based process line cleaners for metal substrates. Designed for multi-metal or specific substrates, each of these products meets the requirements of key OEM customers. Henkel possesses the latest technology in etchants and deoxidizers used prior to conversion coatings for the cleaning and preparation of metal surfaces.
The benefit of a Henkel solution is the result of our complete process line. From rinse to cleaning to metal preparation, Henkel has a product for each process.
The benefits from this system solution include:
- Matched chemistries to achieve greatest efficiency with improved reliability.
- Minimize down time and rely on our tailored chemistries for your most difficult problems.
- Henkel’s line of metal processing products is designed to prepare metal for secondary operations by cleaning and providing a high quality etched surface.
- Surface preparation is fundamental to paint adhesion and structural bonding. Henkel’s metal processing solutions provide the ability to produce fine satin etched surfaces. They offer exceptionally uniform etch and extended bath/tank life.
- Deoxidizers are extremely effective at removing surface oxides, discolorations due to heat treatment, thermal deburring and smut that develops during alkaline etching and chemical milling.
View Aircraft metal processing lines Products